WHAT THEY DO:
Singleton Moms is a small, Arizona-based non-profit with a mighty vision. They are dedicated to nurturing single parents battling cancer and their minor children. They do this by meeting the practical day-to-day needs of the entire family, while providing hope for tomorrow. They offer single parents battling cancer some respite from household chores, relieve a bit of the overwhelming emotional stress and financial hardship, and give them more ability to recover and enjoy being with their children.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Donate, volunteer, or attend one of their events!
· Make a much-appreciated, one-time donation.
· Sign up for The Singleton Promise recurring donation program, which includes Gimmie Five, Grand Promise and Hope Guardian.
· Donate household items for The Bare Necessities program which provides families with a supply of most-needed household items that are used in the home daily.
· Donate your business or professional time or service at no cost to Singleton Moms families.
· Volunteer to be a Care Coordinator; working to ensure quality, personal care can be given to each family served.
· Volunteer to host a Singleton Night of Joy where you gather a group for a fun activity and educate them about Singleton Moms.
· Attend their annual signature event, the Singleton Gala; a semi-formal gala that includes dinner, dancing, silent auctions and raffles, and entertainment.
For more information visit www.SingletonMoms.org